- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 6 tablespoons VERY cold unsalted butter, grated
- 2 tablespoons cold lard
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 to 4 tablespoons ice water
1. Blend all ingredients except water.
2. Add water very slowly until it holds form.
3. Press into tart shell and bake at 375F for about 30 min.
6 oz goat cheese, blended with 2 T chopped tarragon and 2 t country dijon.
About 4 sliced tomatoes (I used lillians yellow and red slicers)
Tarragon, pepper and parmesan for garnish.
1. Slice tomatoes and set in strainer so extra juice flows out.
2. Spread goat cheese mix in bottom of tart shell, gently!
3. Top with tomatoes.
4. Garnish... done!
Pics of the farm: