Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Xmas cookies.

So I know Im a month late but here are the Xmas cookies! I guess its more of a pictorial since I dont feel like writing much.

Betty Crocker cookbook from 1974.


"Russian Teacakes" = "Round Powdered Cookie Rounds" Thats the name from my childhood, and it still sticks. One of my fave memories is cooking these with my Mama.
The infamous "Round Powdered Cookie Rounds" (aka mexican wedding cakes).
Jams I made this past summer with seasonal fruits! Kumquat Marmalade, Blueberry Jam, Apricot Jam, Raspberry Jam (no pic) and Strawberry-Rhubarb Jam.
Nori Shortbreads inspired by David Lebovitz. I actually used Furikake.
Earl Grey and Clementine Shortbreads
Double Ginger Cookies. Chewy and yummy!
Old Fashioned Fruitcake Muffins. LOTS of brandy was involved.
Rolling the Anise Scented Fig and Date SwirlsAfter chilling, slicing and cooking. These were reeeaaally good.
Limoncello.
Cute bottles.

<3

1 comment: