Sunday, March 16, 2008

Meme.

So I didnt get tagged, BUT I'm doing this meme anyway!

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Chilling in the sixth grade, wondering what everyone was wearing Airwalks!

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Same things really. Still in school. I have to get a job though... a year ago I had one of those. Oh and I wasnt trying to plan a move overseas. I really hope to get a job in the UK.

Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Cheese with... anything!
2. Seaweed salad.
3. Scones with tea.
4. My homemade yogurt with honey (and sometimes berries).
5. Fruit o' the season!

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Buy a house.
2. Go on a sweet vacation, centered around food and outdoor activities. Climbing mountains and eating food in India? Heck yes!
3. Put some into some high yield stocks, for future: houses, weddings, college, retirement... you know, stuff.
4. Make sure my Dad and Grandmother were taken care of and comfortable!
5. Donate some to charities that focused on scientific research, diseases, developing treatments/ cures and medical training in countries that have none.

Five bad habits:
1. Procrastinating.
2. Having a negative self image.
3. Trying to control too much, too often.
4. Buying expensive food to cook.
5. Snacking at night.

Five things you like doing:
1. Cooking and baking.
2. Traveling.
3. Reading.
4. Renting movies.
5. Dancing.

Five things you would never wear again:
1. Princess dresses of any kind... not even for my wedding dress.
2. Sequins, unless its Halloween.
3. Booty shorts.
4. High heels to go dancing. Yeah it looks good but your feet are on fire by the end of the night.
5. Pink, for any reason. Ew.

Five favorite toys:
1. New kitchen stuff. Right now its my yogurt maker.
2. iPod.
3. New workout clothes.
4. Hand blender. You can do anything with it!
5. New makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment